I’m an accredited coach with more than 25 years international experience in human resources and talent development with some of the worlds leading companies including IHG, Louis Vuitton and Ritz Carlton Hotels.
Throughout my career, my passion has been helping businesses, teams and colleagues achieve success. I know what it’s like in corporate life, it’s often challenging to find balance and there can be significant stresses to manage, bureaucracy and politics to navigate and it seems that constant reorganisation is the norm.
My experience of corporate life, HR development and coaching skills, and extensive studies of health and wellbeing make me uniquely equipped to help professionals flourish, reach their true potential in and out of work and find happiness and balance in all areas of life.
My style is practical, action oriented and results focused. My coaching approach is to work with all aspects of who you are, mentally, emotionally and physically. I am empathetic, non judgmental and trustworthy. You can rely on my absolute discretion and confidentiality at all times.
I adhere to the EMCC Code of Ethics.
Experience & qualifications
- Three decades of management development and performance coaching in international companies
- Accredited as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by ICF
- Accredited as a Senior Practitioner Coach by EMCC
- Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching, AoEC, London
- Foundations Certified Coach (Global Team Coaching Institute)
- Individual Team Coaching Accreditation – Foundation (EMCC)
Health & Wellbeing:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychotherapeutic Studies and Clinical Hypnotherapy, London College of Clinical Hypnosis and University of West London
- Nutritional Health Coaching Certificate, College of Integrative Nutrition & Teachers College Columbia University, New York, NY
- Mindfulness Practitioner, Graduate of Go Mindfully MBSR
- Registered Practitioner, General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Mental Health First Aider (St John’s Ambulance)
To be able to look back on one’s life in satisfaction is to live twice. Khalil Gibran