Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them. ~ Timothy Gallwey
I coach professionals to achieve their goals in many areas including:
- Perform better in current role
- Prepare for a transition to a new position
- Help executives and teams embrace and adapt to change
- Become a more effective team leader
- Develop emotional intelligence, self awareness and impact and influence skills
- Build self confidence, remove limiting thoughts and beliefs
- Get clear on your values and purpose
- Identify your strengths and finds ways to use them to excel in your career
- Manage stress and find the motivation to improve health and well being
- Move towards more balance in life
Many successful business leaders and top athletes have coaches. Could you or someone in your team achieve more with the support of an Executive Coach?
I provide the support and skills to help executives get better at what they already do well or work on development areas. I use my intuition together with a balance of support and challenge to help clients move forward. I absolutely believe that if an someone sincerely wants to change, they can and will change and develop. I help my clients tap into their inner wisdom, insight and knowledge to unlock their true potential, maximise their own performance, enable and empower them to move forward.
Coaching sessions are future focused and deliver results for the individual and the organisation. They can be held face to face in London or via Skype, Facetime or telephone.
I undertake regular coaching supervision with an experienced and accredited supervisor, and subscribe to the Global Code of Ethics of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council.