Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” Betty Frieden
ARE YOU IN MIDLIFE AND WORKING OUT WHAT TO DO IN YOUR SECOND HALF?
In my Midlife Mastery Programme I coach clients to embrace midlife, re-evaluate careers and plan their second act. I work with individuals and groups, privately and with companies.
The Midlife Mastery Coaching Programme allows you to explore where you are in your professional and private life.
It helps you examine how that fits with your employer and/or partners needs and to make the necessary adjustments to fully embrace and re-engage with the second half of life, developing the confidence to take responsibility for your own next career steps.
Everyone will leave their job at some point and it’s easier to choose to plan for and begin the next life-stage rather waiting for your employer to decide.
WHO IS THE MIDLIFE MASTERY PROGRAMME FOR?
- Anyone in midlife (age 40+) who is ready to develop, explore possibilities, refresh opportunities and grow professionally and personally, inside their current organisation or out.
- Anyone who is already in transition and evaluating next steps
OUTCOMES FOR YOU:
- Feel empowered to take responsibility for your future career.
- Find a fresh perspective of life, refocus, re-engage and flourish.
- Develop clarity, tools, resources and strategies to manage change in a meaningful way.
- Clarify values and strengths to inform career and life choices.
- Move from potential stagnation to being more productive and purposeful.
OUTCOMES FOR COMPANIES SPONSORING THIS PROGRAMME
- Employees take responsibility for navigating and mastering their own midlife career changes.
- Employees, currently stuck and disengaged may re-engage or decide to make changes.
- Companies are recognised as supporting the development of midlife employees and helping them prepare for a second life.