Hello, I’m Carol Pearson, the Founder of The Pearson Practice Ltd. Your privacy is very important to me. In the course of developing, marketing and running my coaching business I collect and process information that is commonly known as personal data.
The Purpose of this Notice.
What type of information do I collect?
I receive, collect and store any information you enter on my website (www.pearsonpractice.com) or provided to me in any other way. This might include:
- Personal data you provide when booking an introductory call, coaching programme, or a work shop.
- You may also provide personal data during our coaching sessions, which may be recorded in my session notes.
- You may also subscribe to my website to receive newsletters, updates and information about future workshops and coaching programmes.
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples of information that I may collect include an individual’s name, age, address, date of birth, gender and contact details. In a coaching programme or workshop if relevant you may choose to share with me personal data in special categories of (sensitive) personal data relating to and not limited to health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic and biometric data or data relating to sexual orientation.
Why do I collect this information?
- To be able to contact Visitors and Users of my website with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
I use this information to:
- Contact you to schedule appointments with you
- Send you emails and newsletters
- Send you information about services that I offer including future coaching programmes and workshops.
- Advise you of promotions and special offers
- Share testimonials on my website – but only with your permission
- To inform you about any changes to our service
- To keep our site secure or to prevent fraud
- Understand my business using analytics and metrics
- We may contact you to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires.
For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, Skype/Zoom, text messages, Whatsapp, and postal mail. Please note that I have no intention of sharing your personal data with third-parties for marketing purposes
I will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Access to your personal data is limited to me and any third parties who have a business need to know such data. If there is a suspected personal data breach, I will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where I am legally required to do so.
Third Party Links – Not Included Under This Policy.
Questions and your contact information.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org